Apply FOr A home
Habitat for Humanity offers home-ownership opportunities to low-income families. Why pay rent when you can own a home?
To apply for your own home:
1. Check out the FAQs to learn more about the program
2. Download the homeowner application.
(print page 9 separate if printing double sided)
3. If you need additional help applying, attend a homeowner information meeting
4. Select desired available lot.
5. Submit the application with all the required documents
Habitat for Humanity is an Equal Housing Opportunity provider. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.