Donation Acceptance Guidelines
- Appliances must be clean inside and out.
- Appliances must be in working condition.
- Upholstered furniture must be COMPLETELY tear, rip, odor, pet hair, and stain free – NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Wooden furniture must be in usable condition, with no bowing, twisting, or water damage.
- All accessories and housewares must be crack and chip-free.
- Dishes must be in complete sets and packed in a box.
- No broken glass.
- Must be in working condition—no repairs needed.
- Ceiling fans must be in complete working order with all pieces intact.
- Must be free of bowing, twisting, holes, gouges, water damage, splintering, protruding items (nails, etc.), and broken glass.
- New paint cans only.
- Must be in complete working condition—no repairs needed
- Area rugs
- Carpet in usable quantities and original packaging
- Must be in usable condition
DONATED ITEMS THAT MUST BE INSPECTED BEFORE WE CAN ACCEPT:
Vehicles & Equipment
- All Cars, Trucks, Boats, Yachts, Ships, Planes, Industrial, Unique, and Heavy Equipment must be inspected before being accepted.
- Pick-up is NOT AVAILABLE for vehicles and equipment.
- Must be completely set up and operational during inspection.
- Must have all driver disks.
- Automotive Supply and Accessories
- Baby Cribs and Accessories
- Cast Iron Tubs
- CD’s or DVD’s not in original packaging
- Incomplete bed sets
- Jalousie Windows
- Opened or Partially Used Cans of Paint
- Plastic Kitchen Ware
- Single Pane Windows
- TV's without HDMI input
- Unframed Glass & Mirrors
- Used Mattresses
- Wall Units